Friday

With Love... New Client Testimonials!

Hi Everyone! Things have been going absolutely amazing at the salon :) A member of our wonderful team, Monica, has recently received tons of praise for her extraordinary talent!

New Client Testimonials for Monica:

  • This was my first time getting eyelash extensions. Monica also does facials, spray tans and much more. I will absolutely be returning to Chateau Belle, great great place!

  • Monica provided me with a beautiful set of lashes! Sooo happy. Chateau Belle has a great atmosphere, easy parking, and very nice staff...and Monica is as sweet as they come! Looking forward to my next trip into the salon.

  • She is so genuine and personable that laying in the comfortable bed while she did the service was beyond easy. The process is totally painless and Monica is so knowledgeable and extremely talented. I am very happy with the results. 


No comments:

Post a Comment